Tuesday 16 April 2013

Quick explanation as to why I've not been posting

Hey everyone,

For those of you who have been following my blog, sorry I haven't been posting recently. I've had some major technical problems with my computer and haven't been able to log in when I eventually get my internet up and running. That problem has been sorted now thankfully.

However, I am currently on study leave for my finals and have been so busy studying that I just don't have time to post. After my finals I'll be going to America for a few weeks so will definitely be blogging about the new products I pick up (I'm so excited to try some new things). I'll also have some news in June that hopefully will provide for some interesting blog posts for you guys.

Hopefully I'll get some posts up before I go to America anyway but for now, thanks for bearing with me guys, haven't given up blogging just yet!

XOXO,

B


No comments:

Post a Comment