Wednesday 26 December 2012

A Quick Introduction

Hi everyone and welcome to Bellissima Beauty!

I'm a college student living in Dublin, Ireland. While I'm not a makeup artist, I've had a huge interest in all things makeup and beauty from a young age and thought I could share my experiences of products with some of you.

I'm aware that in recent years there has been a flood of beauty blogs but I hope that I can bring something different to the table. Being an Irish girl, I am very pale and unfortunately also have very sensitive skin which makes finding products that work for me very difficult. I find there are few blogs out there with recommendations for products that would suit my skin type, and so, hopefully I can help a few of you unlucky souls like myself out.

I guess that's all I have to say about myself but if you have any questions or any queries or suggestions for products to try out, I'd be delighted to hear from you at bellissimabeauty18@gmail.com.

XOXO, 

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment